Tour XL Bag
Tour XL Bag
Prolite's Tour Bag has great structure and durability so that you can be sure your gear will stay well organized and protected. This tour bag prioritizes functionality, comfort and accessibility. Bag measures 24 x 12 x 12" and offers plenty of space for all your needs. There are paddle pockets, a separate shoe compartment and accessory pockets for smaller goods. You can carry it by the straps or quickly convert it into a backpack for the most convenient mode of travel. It weighs only 3.3lbs and makes for a versatile bag that you can rely on.
- Bag Dimensions: 24" x 12" x 12"
- 3.3 lbs.
- Made from the finest high-tech performance materials in order to diminish weight and increase durability
- Two large elastic mesh side compartments
- Large compartment dimensions are 10" x 12" x 24"
- Thermally insulated food/beverage compartment
- Padded shoulder straps with adjustable straps
- Internal pouch pockets
- Ventilated shoe compartment
- Extra large main compartment
- Upgraded zipper system
- ABAdam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe Best Tour Bag Ever!
I am on a 9 month tour and my Prolite Bag has been everywhere with me! At the Boca Masters in Florida, for my first Gold Medal in Utah, Vegas, for the NPL Combine at Chicken N pickle in Oklahoma!!! It's strong, big, spacious... it fits all my stuff and I have used it as a weekend bag too!
The bag also has an insulated cooler area, I tend to freeze my water bottles and it keeps them cold all day! And my snacks and lunch too.
- RKRandy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat pickleball bag
I really like the size of this new bag. Right now I carry 3 paddles with me but I believe I’d be able to carry 2 more for 5 total. Lots of zippered compartments and also a designated section for my shoes. I really love this bag!
- NNeilVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat bag!
Love the size of this bag. I love having plenty of items in my bags in general and this hits the mark. I can keep cold beverages in the insulated pocket as well as snacks. Plenty of room for all of my paddles and extra clothing. The straps are solid, padded, and easy to adjust. Best of all, the colors are excellent.
- MPMelissa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBag review
Love it! Great size for lots of gear! Lots of extra pockets & cooler pocket. Great!
- SLSandy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAwesome product!
Love the bag! Well made, lots of space, and everything I needed!