Titan Pro LX
Titan Pro LX
Titan Pro LX
The Titan Pro LX is designed for the pickleball player looking for a very balanced paddle with ultimate control and feel in every shot. The Hyperweave Carbon Fiber utilizes a tighter cross weave interwoven with gold or silver fibers increasing uniform strength, speed, and consistency in each shot. Because it is constructed of a total of 3 layers of carbon fiber surrounding each side of the paddle core, it results in an overall 14 mm thickness improving feel, durability, and increased vibration dampening qualities. Prolite's flagship 14 mm core thickness provides the optimum balance of feel and vibration absorption without sacrificing power like most thicker cored paddles. Custom designed hybrid end cap that brings the tennis and pickleball worlds together. Exclusive edge guard with the Aero Channel running the length of the paddle face. The channel allows air flow through the depression of the edge creating less drag.
- 14 mm PolyCore
- Hyperweave Carbon Fiber
- Length: 15 1/2″
- Width: 7 13/16″
- Weight: 7.5-7.7. oz.
- Evenly Balanced
- ProTac Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Aero Channel Edge
- Hybrid End Cap
- Manufactured in the USA
- USA Pickleball Approved
- BLBrad L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayReplacement Paddle
The handle ion my wife's paddle broke. A free repacement was shipped quickly. Thank you.
- DBDave B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTitan Pro LX
Due to shoulder replacement I was getting beat fairly early to my backhand. The Titan Pro LX has given backhand enough punch where I don't beat easily on the backhand side.
- KMKaron M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat !
I really like it except I wish I would’ve ordered one and they had a longer handle because the two handed backhand is being promoted more and I want to learn that
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBalance, Control and Soft Feel
This paddle just feels right in my hand. Perfectly balanced. Smooth feel. Tons of touch at the net. I love it. I ordered the silver/green version and added a green Diamond No-sweat Grip. Wow, though I try to focus more on playing characteristics than looks, I gotta say this combo looks great.
- MSMarty S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBetter play
The lady that purchased from me really likes it