Let the new generation of Prolite, the K2 Power, elevate your game to your ultimate peak performance. Our advanced engineering process uses a 4-ply 360 degree carbon fiber (Toray T700) wrapping process and thermomolding to create a one-piece, unibody paddle with a PermaTraction Coating. The results are a playing surface with a highly textured feel and unbelievable, accelerated spin. The K2's 14mm PowerCore drastically increases power while the first of its kind in the pickleball world, a reinforced carbon fiber frame, provides perimeter weighting, added strength to the entire paddle, and vibration absorption during play. Its edgeless construction and open throat system (OTS) provides a scientifically proven edge that creates less drag and quicker reflexes through the air. The best grip in the game, the No Sweat Diamond Grip, is applied to the K2. The Prolite K2 Power will provide the ultimate power playing experience. Gain the advantage and feel the difference.
All K2 Power paddles come with a neoprene paddle cover and Prolite edge tape armor.
- 14mm PowerCore polymer honeycomb
- Toray T700 carbon fiber with PermaTraction texture
- Length: 15 5/8"
- WIdth: 8 1/16"
- Grip: No Sweat Diamond Grip
- Grip circumference: 4 1/4"
- Grip length: 4 3/4"
- Weight range: 7.5-7.8oz
- Swing Weight: 101 (Better maneuverability and quick hands)
- Twist Weight: 6.4 (Rotates less and better stability)
- USA Pickleball Approved
- MMMatthew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoThe new K2 paddle
This paddle has the best control and touch yet of any Pro-Lite paddle I have owned. I like the lighter weight compared to my last paddle. The handle diameter is slightly larger than I prefer. The white surface marks up easily and is delicate compared to my other carbon fiber paddles. It has a chip on the edge from my second day of playing. I have never chipped my other carbon paddles. Overall I still like this paddle. I have several Pro-Lite paddles and highly recommend this model. I have been an exclusive Pro-Lite paddle user. The white paddle in this picture is the K2.
- KMKambiz M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBest paddle yet!
This my 2nd K2 Power paddle and possibly my 10th Prolite paddle, they’re all the Carbon Fiber paddle, the K2 Power it’s the best paddle yet . Keep the innovations coming .Prolite2 weeks ago
WOW... thanks so much for your business!
- NNeilVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPlenty of Power!
Love it! Plenty of power with this paddle. I love the larger sweet spot and the open throat. I definitely feel quicker to the ball at the kitchen in fast volley exchanges. Great looking paddle too.
- POPablo O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoNext level paddle performance
After only 8 days of actual play I played in a PPA 4.0/singles tournament and performed very well. Bronze medal is not bad. But I know I can do better.
Give this paddle a shot…you won’t be disappointed.
- JSJoe S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove It
K2 has both power and control. With it’s large sweet spot my returns are more consistent even in close fast volleys. After just 2 weeks it is the first paddle out of my bag when I hit the courts!
P.S. Customer Service is excellent as well!!!