Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rebel Pro BDS (builder)
Rebel Pro – Black Diamond Series (BDS)
The Rebel PowerSpin has been one of our most sought after paddle model for years. NOW, PROLITE has come out with something that is over the top – The REBEL PRO! The Rebel Pro is made with the same perfection. It’s constructed of the finest materials in the pickleball industry, hands down! This level of carbon fiber is currently used in NASCAR, space shuttles, and airplanes…so you can understand how structurally sound and durable the materials are and have to be met with the highest of quality standards. With the exact same Rebel shape, the Rebel Pro is perfect for all players especially tennis and platform converts. It’s powerful, just like the Rebel PowerSpin and has the soft touch and control pickleball players seek. PROLITE chose a highly absorbent and tackified grip – the PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip. The Rebel Pro has an extra-long 16 inch reach, perfect balance, and 7.9-8.2 ounce weight. The design pops off of the pure, exquisite carbon fiber that is different on each side.
*Re-Bel Against the Norm! Besides, Normal is Boring.
- Core: 13 mm Top Grade Polymer Honeycomb
- Facing: Braided Woven Carbon Fiber
- PROLITE’s exclusive carbon fiber and vibration dampening system helps alleviate chronic tennis elbow and wrist pain through dispersion of energy throughout every fiber of the paddle
- Length: 16″
- Width: 7 13/16″
- Weight: 7.9-8.2 oz.
- Standard Grip: PROLITE SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4″ Length: 4 3/4″
- Low Profile Tapered Edge
- Noise Approved Pickleball Communities
- Manufactured in the USA and meets the USAPA’s specifications